Sunday 6 July 2014

Fairy wishes digital card (Scrapper's Delights image)

Hi everyone,

Wow, this is so much fun creating a card digitally, it certainly takes a while to try to find the best embellies for my card and where to place them but I am enjoying it so much and I love how they turn out! 

This is another digital kit from Scrapper's Delights (although I have used a couple of embellishments from their different kits).


I am entering this card into the following challenges: (I have checked every blog's rules below but if I have made an error and your blog doesn't accept these types of cards, please let me know in your comment, thanks so much).

A Little Bit Crafty - It's magic
AllSorts - Fairies
Card Mania - Circles   
Catch the Bug - Anything goes
Crafting by Designs (monthly challenge) - Anything goes
Creative Moments - Anything goes with optional twist: celebrations
Just Inspirational - Glitter/sparkle
Just Keep on Creating - Anything goes  
My Mum's Craft Shop - Summer or bright colours 
The Rubber Buggy - Blooms and butterflies
Scrapper's Delight - Anything goes with optional twist: Summertime
Send a smile 4 kids -Bright colors 4 kids
Sentimental Sundays - Summer plus sentiment
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) -  W is for white
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday - 2 or more ribbon/twine (2 ribbons)

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart. Enjoy your weekend,

XOX Lucy

15 comments:

  1. Oh wow this transforms one to a land of make belief. You are just so creative.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful card and beautiful colours. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet fairy and love the circular design! Fantastic coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Lusi! Such a sweet image of the Scrapper's Delights and so delicately coloured.
    Never before had I thought about digital card - I love it! Thanks for joing in the challenge at Scrapper's Delights.
    Stefi DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card love all the elements and details
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely digital layout :) all coloured so so lovely. Thank you for playing along with us over at JIC this week, hope you can play along with us next week and don't forget we have a monthly challenge. Sian (DT Co-Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous - love the colours and wonderful design. Thank you for playing at the Rubber Buggy and wishing you the best of luck in the Rubber Buggy challenge.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card! I saw it linked up at Send a Smile 4 Kids and had to come see it in more detail here on your blog. I am now a follower and would love it if you came to my blog and became a follower too. If you choose to comment on my July 8th blogpost, you might be a winner:) http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, your cards are always stunning and I'm amazed of your creativity. Thank you for all your beautiful entries at The Rubber Buggy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my favourite Lucy so magical
    Thank you for sharing your inspiration and love of my kits
    Love Janice <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. |Beautiful card, gorgeous fairy scene.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Fairy' Challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely card, very sweet! Thanks for playing at MMCS! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely digi card, the image is great.
    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Just keep on Creating July Anything goes link-up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy