Saturday 11 April 2015

Friends Forever CAS Card (All Dressed Up images)

Hi to all my crafty friends and anyone new to my blog,

I'm sure most of you wouldn't have noticed I've been absent in Blogland (so sweet of Carol and Jennifer Scull to check on me) but I'm back with a vengeance now hehe. We went on a beautiful family cruise last week and had such a wonderful relaxing time. We went up through the Great Barrier Reef (in Queensland, Australia) for 7 nights. We had never been on a cruise before but we loved it and are now thinking about a Mediterranean cruise, wouldn't that be lovely! Has anyone been on one? Would love to hear what you thought.

Anyway, so that's why there has been no blogging from me but now I have just created up a storm since I have had a cold for the past week since we got back so no going out, just crafting when I had the energy (must have been a man's cold I had hehe).

I love these 2 girls below, I have created with them once before but made them a similar height this time so that they were more like friends than sisters (they are a set and one is usually shorter than the other). I have kept my card quite clean and simple as I really wanted them to stand out. I have added my previous card which I made for my sister a while back. If you want to purchase these girls you can find them at All Dressed Up.

Hopefully you'll check out my new cards being posted today, as always they are all very different (in colours/papers/style) which means my crafting table needs a good tidy up now hehe. I'll be keeping the rest of my blog posts short and sweet.



Flourish with a Bling have a 50% off sale all throughout April, everything is half off!! I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products and we post worldwide. Please email if you would like rough estimates of shipping, if we can send it as a large letter we will or perhaps get your friends to all buy too and share the postage!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

All Dressed Up -  Anything goes using an ADU image
Dream Valley - Ribbon, lace and pearls
Get Creative - Add a tag
Incy Wincy Designs - Clean and simple
Just Inspirational - Sewing
Not Just Cards - Anything goes  
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes with optional twist: bunnies
(Pin)spirational Challenges - Photo inspiration - inspired by girls, pink (used a sponsor image)
Quirky Crafts - Sketch and/or Hats - Hats
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - A is for attitude  

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

11 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy - this is a really pretty card and your colouring is fabulous! Thanks for sharing your card at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Not Just Cards Challenges this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! gorgeous as always!

    and so so happy you had a lovely getaway with your family! it sounds divine! I was really getting worried about you, so thank you for posting what was going on. not to be nosy, just concerned.

    anyhow, now we can all settle in and enjoy your beautiful artwork. sorry you ended up sick from your vaca. that happens so often though, doesn't it?

    have a most wonderful weekend! sending you big hugs from way over here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Lucy. Thank you for playing along with Incy Wincy this week - Colette DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just thinking tonight I hadn't seen any cards from you lately Lucy! Lovely to hear it was for a nice reason you were absent. Gorgeous cards, both of them. Love these ADU characters. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cruise! What fun! I hope you've enjoyed your journey. We're glad that you're back and have joined us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. It's always a delight to visit your blog and see your beautiful cards. Thanks again! ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you were on holiday and not ill-hope you are recovered from the man flu lol -gorgeous CAS card,images and fabulous colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card. Great colors and fun image!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card...love your sweet little ladies and your coloring is fabulous! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Get Creative.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oops, again! Should have said PINSPIRATIONAL challenge! Sorry :O)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy