Monday 6 July 2015

Swinging Girl with Cat card (Bugaboo image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

Hope you are all well. 

I haven't been creating as much as usual as we have school holidays here so have been out and about and also trying to organise wallpaper, paint etc for the house. Hopefully I'll be back with a vengeance soon hehe. 

This gorgeous image is from Bugaboo Stamps.

I have also opened up an Etsy shop where some of my cards are for sale - if you're interested please click HERE. I am adding to the selection all the time and I will sell worldwide. Please feel free to email regarding postage as I have put a general price but if I can post them cheaper I will. If there are any of my cards you would like but don't see it in my store please email too as I have hundreds here but not put them on yet.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe - Furry friends
Catch the Bug - Anything goes (used a Bugaboo image)
Crafting by Designs (monthly challenge) - Anything goes
Crafting for all seasons - Cute and summery
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper -  Anything goes with patterned paper
Creative Inspirations - Anything goes or sketch 
Loves Rubberstamps - Celebrations
Oddball Stamps - Summer fun
Papertake Weekly - Take your pick - Colour theme - Pink
(Pin)spirational Challenges - Pink
Scrapper's Delight -  Anything goes
Send a smile 4 kids - Animal cards for kids
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - We're going dotty

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

16 comments:

  1. Wow, really cute image and coloring! Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image, love the scene you've created for this girlie! Awesome use of die-cuts too. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps, hope you'll join us for more of our weekly challenges. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet image, Lucy, and I love the papers and dies you've added to it! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Bugaboo image and colored up so well, and then you've made it into a perfect summertime scene. Great entry, Lucy, and glad you joined our anything goes challenge at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely ADORE this card! So sweet! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous card, thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi welcome back Lucy, thanks for "celebrating" with us with this sweet card at Loves Rubberstamps, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  8. school holiday not started here for another two weeks,great card and love the little scene you created
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, and love your embellishments! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow this is gorgeous and sooo girlie, I love it! thank you for joining us at CI this week. I must add this image to my ever growing wants list.
    hugs Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pastel palette is simply beautiful! Thanks for joining us for the Bugaboo Stamps Anything Goes challenge on the Catch the Bug blog. Good luck in the draw. Please join us for our Annual Christmas in July event starting tomorrow, and lasting all week. Lots of prizes to be won!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how very pretty! Smiles.

    Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Scrapper's Delights and good luck!

    Hugs,
    Karen. DT.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fab, thanks for joining us at CPPC xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy