Tuesday 29 December 2015

Hugs and Cake card (Digistamps4Joy image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I hope you're all getting some craft time during this Christmas season? I have the whole week off so I am totally making the most of it when having some quiet down time. 

Here's another non-Christmas card I have just made using another Digistamps4Joy image. I love this chef image and thought it would go lovely with black and pastel colours.





Flourish with a Bling have a 50% off sale all throughout January, everything is half off!! I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products and we post worldwide. Please email if you would like rough estimates of shipping, if we can send it as a large letter we will or perhaps get your friends to all buy too and share the postage! The Aussie Dollar is cheap right now so it's the perfect time to grab bargains for Christmas.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

AllSorts - Anything but Christmas
Bunny Zoe -  Sparkle
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper 
Creatalicious - Something old (image) Something new (papers) 
Creative Inspirations - Anything goes with optional twist: sketch  
Deep Ocean - Anything goes  
Digistamps 4 Joy - Anything goes with optional twist: 3 of something - 3 flowers
Love to Scrap - Anything goes 
Not Just Cards -  Anything goes  
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Make it sparkle  
Sweet Stampin' - Food and/or drink

I hope you have a lovely New Year full of joy, health and love,

XOX Lucy

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! I love this image. Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image, lovely design and papers. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Lucy! The image is so cute and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and love the B.paper and corner embellishment
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute card, I love the image. thank you for joining us at creative inspirations this week.
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy