Tuesday 19 January 2016

Forgetting your Wife's Birthday (Bugaboo Stamps image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

Don't Bugaboo just have the funniest sentiments around? I love this one hehe. Whenever the card is about the sentiment I like to try and keep the rest clean and simple.




I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafter's Cafe - Male cards
Crafting by Designs - Seeing red 
Crafty Catz - Word art 
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper  
Cute Card Thursday - Bit of fun
Deep Ocean - Something new - image
Fairytale Challenges - Everything goes 
Inky Chicks - Anything goes 
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes 
Little Miss Muffet - Anything goes (used a Bugaboo image)
My Crafting Stories - Anything goes 
Ribbon Girl - January any image 

As always, thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

7 comments:

  1. Love your stunning card, bright colors.. hope will also brighten my heart lol..
    Thank you for sharing at My Crafting Stories 1st Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Merlina
    http://mycraftingstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love the colors and the patterned paper. Funny sentiment :). Thanks for sharing with us over Inspiration Destination.Good luck!!! Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card!
    Many thanks for joining in our 'FUN' Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Lucy thank you for joining us over on Crafty Catz on this week's challenge
    Dianne x
    CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are an awesome colorist! Thanks for sharing your cards with us at LMMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image and fabulous sentiment-love the CAS layout
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun card (and oh so true!!) Loved it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy