Tuesday 15 March 2016

Easter Girl with Bunnies card (Tiddly Inks image and Scrapper's Delights digital background)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I decided to try something a little different this week. 

I don't often use my beautiful digital products from Scrapper's Delights but I decided to use them making a little scene behind my Tiddly Inks girl. 

Just in case you'd like to know how it works they are all png files which means they can be laid on top of each other in your word doc to create a scene. I created the coloured background and then added the girl, bunnies and sentiment hearts which were all printed black and white. I coloured her and the hearts in as usual and voila! What do you think? I have a couple more similar I have just printed and coloured up so will create with them soon. This seems like a perfect idea for crafters like me that don't always have the time to create such elaborate backgrounds freehand (and couldn't do it very well if I wanted to hehe). I have used this image before and the card is below. I like this one better although the photo doesn't do the original one justice, it was really cute if I do say so myself lol. 



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments -  Easter or Spring sentiment
Creative Inspirations - Pretty projects
Cute Card Thursday - Lace or ribbon
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes
Kraftin' Kimmie's Blog - Anything goes 
Scrapper's Delight - Anything goes (using SD digi background files) 
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) -  Anything goes 
Tiddly Inks - Easter
Time Out challenges - Easter or Spring

As always, thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

15 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are just beautifully colored and the additional details are so perfect, adorable! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ Tiddly Inks in our "Easter" Challenge, best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet love the cute images and fab colouring. Thank you for joining in this weeks CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fresh and sweet cards!
    Thank you for playing along in the Tiddly Inks Easter Challenge!
    Hugs and smiles,
    Kaly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again such beautiful cards! I love the background scene you created with the first card! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both the old and new cards are super cute, but I do love the bright colours of the new one and the digital scene you created is really clever :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ganz ganz prima! Danke für die Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Supercute card and love the great cardstock to this sweet image
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Scrappers Delights this Month. Looking forward to see you again next challenge and Good Luck:0)
    Hugs Cicci
    Scrappers Delights DT
    Cicci Vid Pennan {My Blog}
    Scrappers Delights

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the digital scene I wouldn't know where to start!cute image and love the bright colours and rose trim
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful spring card! Thanks for joining in with a Gem of a Challenge this time!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lucy, This is a great card - I love this image and your card design is really pretty - such a wonderful background. Thank you for joining us this time at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the scene you created. So fabulous. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great work! Thank you for playing with us over at TO Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful colouring and great use of the digi scene! Thanks for joining the Scrapper's Delights "Anything Goes" Blog Challenge! http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card and coloring! Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights. Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy