Tuesday 7 June 2016

A special little boy card (Lacy Sunshine image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have 4 cards to show tonight and I'll have to be quick as I want to watch the Bachelorette in half hour hehe, it's on a TV station I can't record.

This little cutie pie comes from Lacy Sunshine, isn't he sweet? I thought he went perfectly with my Bo Bunny papers.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - rays of sunshine (use yellow)
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper -  anything goes with patterned paper
Inspiration Destination - anything goes 
Love to Scrap - it's a boy thing (I have used a sponsor's image)
Melonheadz - masculine
Not Just Cards - anything goes 
Ribbon Girl -  anything goes
Send a smile 4 kids - anything goes for kids
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) - anything goes  

As always, thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

7 comments:

  1. Lovely fun card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganz große Klasse! Danke für die Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is amazing and wonderful
    Thanks for joining us at Stempelsonne
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

    LG, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic boy's card and love your background papers, as well as your adorable (or should I say handsome) image! Saw your entry on SAS4Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card and image! Thanks for playing along at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog. Good luck and hope you will join us again soon! Hugs, Julie - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous fun card. Your choice of colours are great and your image is so cute. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy