Sunday 26 June 2016

Girl with Birthday Banner card (Polkadoodles card)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I'm making up for lost time here as I haven't posted for a week or so but I have been creating a few cards. I have 3 to show today and they are all super girly, my favourite kind hehe.

This one was created using a gorgeous little girlie from Polkadoodles. I don't think I have ever created a card with this colour combination before, it's always nice to try something new although it won't be to everyone's taste.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafting by Designs (monthly challenge) - anything goes
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes 
Dies r us - Butterflies plus die cut
Digi Choosday - pretty ribbon or twine
Dream Valley - summer colours
Graph 'It Markers - sweet as candy
Polkadoodles - use a die cut
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) -  use patterned paper 
Southern Girls - anything goes
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) - anything goes  

Thanks for dropping by,
XOX Lucy

9 comments:

  1. Awesome creation and thanks for sharing in our current challenge of anything goes..{aNNie Southern Girls Challenge DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is DARLING! LOVE your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty girl, great coloring. Very girly and cute. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Hugs, Marzena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour combination,great image and beautiful ribbon trim
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very pretty. Good luck in our 'Use A Die' challenge this fortnight at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card!!! Love the bright colours. Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Monica.Dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, the image is gorgeous and I love the design. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card, love the colour scheme and design - so cute. Thanks for joining our Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Use a Die Cut , hugs, Carol DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card. Thank you for joining us over at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. hugs

    Tammi, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy