Wednesday 3 May 2017

Be bright Be Happy Be You (Little Miss Muffet image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I hope you're all well.

I have a few cards to show tonight, I hope you'll check them out but no pressure hehe. I'm starting with this card that I created with a Little Miss Muffet image and cutting some sentiments from a paper pad, mounting them onto yellow cardstock and trying to make them look like they are hanging on the wall behind her like works of art. 



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

As you like it - fave colour - Pink, I love pink on cards, especially pale pinks that goes so beautifully with so many other pastel colours.
Card Mania - life is colorful
Creatalicious - anything goes with optional for the girls 
Cupcake Inspirations - Spring, pink, orchid
Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes 
Little Miss Muffet - anything goes (LMM image)
Pile it on - interactive and/or Birthday 
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - anything goes
Star Stampz - soft pastels
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

If you love embellishments, freebies, prizes and giveaways please come follow our new blog at Flourish with a Bling blog or go straight to our store at Flourish with a Bling store.

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

9 comments:

  1. Not only is this a darling card, I love that you used papers that usually sit on my shelf. What a brilliant idea! Thanks so much for sharing with use at As You Like It Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. Great idea with different sentiments. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring and nice presentation! Thanks for joining the challenge at LMMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun and cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card. I just love the background!!! Gorgeous!!! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the banners and what a great idea to hang the sentiments as works of art-might have to remember that tip
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. She so cute pretty layout.


    Thanks for joining us at the star in my pocket .

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy