Saturday 9 September 2017

A Birthday Girl in Europe card (All Dressed Up image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a few cards to show tonight. 

It still feels like winter here as Spring is only just starting, I can't wait for the warmer weather but I feel I can't complain about our cold weather when Hurricane Irma is destroying parts of the beautiful Caribbean and on it's way to Florida, I hope none of you are being affected by it.

On a happier note, I created this card for my gorgeous UK friend who holidays in Spain all the time and is going again for her birthday this month. This scene and girl reminded me of her, you can find it at All Dressed Up. Instead of colouring with my copics I used my distress inks watered down.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

All Dressed Up - anything goes with an ADU image
Card Mania - shabby chic or rustic 
Craft-Alnica - shabby chic
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper  
Creatalicious -  anything goes with optional mythical creatures
Hannah & Friends - pastel plus stamp
Incy Wincy Designs - photo inspiration - inspired by the colours
Just Keep On Creating - anything goes
Open-Minded Crafting Fun - weather related
Polkadoodles - anything goes w36 
Ribbon Girl - any card
SugarPea Designs - mix it up - inspired by the photo houses/doors/windows
Word Art Wednesday -  anything goes

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

17 comments:

  1. Čudovito si pobarvala to sceno. Nastala je lepa voščilnica,
    Hvala ker se igraš z nami v CRAFTalnici.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring. Thank you for joining us at CRAFTalnica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card reminds me of all the colour of a European summer. I have a good friend who spends every summer in Italy, reminds me of the photo's she sends me, such a great scene.
    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this summer card and the gorgeous choice of colors!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous coloring, Lucy. Thank you for playing along with us at SPD. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really modern look to this. Thanks for joiniing in the fun at Polkadoodles Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour on this - its super! Thanks for entering our challenge at All dressed up, good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see how you were inspired! What a happy vacation scene! Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and a beautiful scene.Thanks for playing along with us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Shylaa DT@Polkadoodles
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous image and Summer scene-something we have not had much of this year and is soo cold and wet now-have heating on-unheard of in September
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely birthday card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional mythical creatures” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card I love your design and this is a perfect stamp Thanks for joining us at All Dressed up Stamps Challenge Love and hugs Carole x Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful and chic card you made :-)) I like your coloring.
    Thanks you for joining us at CRAFTalnica.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card and colouring is so vibrant and clear! Thanks for joining our challenge at All Dressed Up and good luck - Liz (:(|)x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a Chich card. Love colouring.
    Thank you to playing with us in Craft-alnica. Lp Lili

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is darling!! Thanks for joining us at the SugarPea Mix It Up Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy