Thursday 26 October 2017

Time for a Witchy Catch Up? card

Hi Crafty Friends,

I made this shaker card for one of my long time best friends and popped it in her mail box. She texted me that night and we made a date for a night out. I made the background with a stencil and some black and green inks. I found the image on Google images and just added in some bats and the sentiment.




I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - spots and/or stripes or Halloween (spots & Halloween) 
Crafty Catz -  anything goes with optional twist: Autumn colours 
Creatalicious - anything goes with optional Halloween
Creative Inspirations - Autumn/Halloween
Cupcake Inspirations - ghouls and ghosts
Deep Ocean - Halloween
Just Keep On Creating - anything goes 
Ribbon Girl - any image
Scrap from your heart - Halloween
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - monochrome

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous shaker card love the clear sequins-look quite magical-love the stencilled background too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shaker card. Love those iridescent sequins. It's always fun to catch up with a friend. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is cute! Fantastic idea for the bubbles under the cauldron - love it!! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome work with us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great way to catch up! Lovely shaker card Lucy and the silhouette does wonders to the card! Thankyou for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. Love, Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stunning card. Love the design. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fa-boo-lous shaker card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional Halloween” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, this is amazing, the silhouette and sequins look amazing.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Just Keep On Creating. I am so sorry I have taken so long to leave a comment, I couldn't run my blog for the last year but everything is up and running again at Just Keep On Creating, I would love to see you back xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy