Friday 25 May 2018

Birthday Girl with cupcake card (CC Designs image)

Hi crafty friends,

I love stripes and I think black & white ones have to be my all-time favourite. I love the pink and teal with it so I have another similar colour combo card coming in the next few days too. This gorgeous girl is from CC Designs, they're discontinuing digi stamps soon so they have a sale on them. 





I am entering this card into the following challenges:

AllSorts -  Happy Birthday
Crafting with an Attitude - anything goes
Creative Fingers -  anything goes
Cutie Pie - add a butterfly
Di's Digis - load on the embellishments
Happy Little Stampers - anything goes with dies
Lemon Shortbread -  anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes 
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes  

Have a great weekend, I'm so happy you dropped by,

XOX Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured image and great dramatic striped paper-love the selection of die-cuts
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity over at Allsorts' Challenge Birthday Party;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! The little girl is so sweet and that color combo is fabulous!! I agree, black and white stripes are really awesome! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, love your layout and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for sharing with the Cutie Pies and good luck! Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bold stripes on this fabulous and cute card!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy